South Carolina Concealed Carry Quick Info
- Permits issued to Residents and Non-residents with exceptions
- 21 years of age required
- Valid for five years
- Initial cost is $50
- Processing Time Up to 90 Days
- Handgun Safety
- Basic Federal & State Laws
- Complete Sled Package
- Gun Range
- Assistance Filling the Application
- Gun Rental Starts at $15 (Ammo Included)
- Class Does Not Include Sled Fees
- Gift Certificates Available
- Course Price $50
- https://www.nrafamily.org/media/1536007/stay-sharp.jpg Knives are important tools that we all use for a number of tasks in our everyday lives—from opening boxes to field-dressing game. Knives are everywhere. […]
- https://www.nrablog.com/media/1543575/east-main.jpg by Brent Hinchcliff, 2017 Youth Education Summit Participant – Tuesday, May 15, 2018 Secluded in rural Bedford County, Pa., Everett Area High School provides students […]
- https://www.americas1stfreedom.org/media/3115467/shooter-make-ready-2.jpg by L.A. Luebbert – Thursday, May 10, 2018 “Are you ready?” the mechanical voice of the Shooter Make Ready app asks. “Stand by.” A few […]
Richard was a great Instructor ,he takes his time with u and answer any question u may have I would recommend him to all my family and friends. He also does many other classes. Thank You Richard u were great
Just completed CWP class today GREAT instructor! Mixes it up with funny anecdotes and "war stories" to stress a point. More than once the whole class was laughing .... but guess what? You end up remembeing the story and the point he was making. Highly recommend him if you are thinking of going for your SC CWP.
Richard Branch is a great instructor! He is very thorough so it is easy for people (like myself) to understand the laws about guns when you don't know alot about them.
Richard is a wonderful instructor and very patient and knowledgeable!! I was so nervous but he helped me and answered all my questions!! I am happy to say I passed!! Thanks Richard and I will recommend you to all my friends and family!!
Years ago I never saw myself applying for a CWP but Rbranches came highly recommended to me. I decided now is a great time to do this.....Richard is extremely knowledgeable, puts an emphasis on the most important facts for the written test, and is patient with the shooting portion. I was a total newbie I guess you can say and was a great experience. Have already reccomendation him to many others.
Richard is a wonderful instructor. He also offers many other classes. I am going to send my Son to his gun safety course. I think any child that is in a home that has guns should attend this class. Thank you Richard!
Answers to your questions about our Classes & Concealed Carry in South Carolina
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn about all the Gun laws and regulations for South Carolina. South Carolina Concealed Weapon Permit Laws, Rifle & Shotgun Purchase Laws and Regulation of Pistols.